Friday, November 04, 2005

the weekend.

Not to much happening today. I am glad its friday though. We are weaning Dalton off of his morning nap.. the kid is almost two. I dont know of one single other baby his age that STILL takes TWO naps a day! Not to mention sleeps through the night.. what a lazy tail! Unfortunatly no morning nap for him makes for a LONG morning. BUT a short afternoon since he sleeps from 12-3.

We dont have a lot planned for the weekend. No adventures (no money for them this week lol )just normal stuff. I am makig bbq chicken wings for dinner tonight (I'll post the recipe) and the last 5th quarter for the youth group is tonight. Im glad to see them ending.. 1 am is late for me anymore. "Overtimes" will be starting soon.. after basketball games, but they are from 8-10 and not so late.

I am planning to scrub my bathroom from top to bottom totally spic and spam (Yes, I know the phrase is "spic and span" but the chic on NCIS said it that way this week and I find it ammusing.) and maybe the walls and windows in my kitchen they are nasty. Steven has to work saturday morning and we'll have to run errands and take the girls to see thier grandparents. I have "I, Robot" and "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" from netflix home this weekend so we can watch movies too.

We are sopposed to meet friends in Florence for dinner on saturday night, but that will depend on whether or not I can manage to convince someone to watch the curtain climbers. Two nights in a row is a lot for mom and dad.. and Steven's parents just dont offer. If I am lucky my cousin Tammy will invite them to spend the night tonight and then Mom and Dad will watch them tonight or vice-versa.

No comments: