Saturday, November 12, 2005

Im going to be an AUNTIE!!!


Im gonna be an AUNTIE!!


OK.. so not officially. My mom and my aunt raised thier kids together, litterally in the same house at times.So,my sister and I and my two cousins Josh and Joe are very close. Just as close as any siblings would be. Joshua is 4 years younger than me and Joe 18 months younger than he.
In my wild days Joshua was my partner in crime, my drinking buddy, and my confidant. He was the first to know that I was pregnant with Caitie andhas always been the one person in my family that understood me the best.
NOW he and his girlfriend are expecting a baby girl in the spring.I cant wait. I have nieces through my husband. But they are older and remember his exwife as thier aunt... I cannot wait to spoil this little girl! YAHOOO!
I am really hoping that my hunny and I will be able to save enough money for me to get to go up to Alaska around the time she will be born.

In other news, the bridal shower went pretty well. The food was good anyway. Tiffany's family is kind of wierd.. they are like jealous little girls. They fight over the spotlight and it was odd. She got some good loot though... makes me wanna get married again just for the loot!

Pretty quiet saturday otherwise. My mom fell a few weeks ago injuring her foot and never did go get it xrayed. Friday she finally did since it was still hurting after weeks of pain.. and unfortunatly it is broken. So we were harassing her abou thaving to wear a "sexy" cast and walk with a walker. Caitie is very worried about this. She gets odd when my parents are sick. It really bothers her and she clings to them.. so she is spending the night there tonight.

thats about it.

1 comment:

aks said...

French police guard Eiffel Tower
Thousands of Parisian police guarded the Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysees and train stations on Saturday, as part of emergency measures enacted in response to text messages and Internet postings that called for ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a

premature ejaculation pill
site. It pretty much covers premature ejaculation pill related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)