Thursday, November 17, 2005

100 things about me

100 things about me

1. I once ate whale blubber
2. I hate sand
3. I have a mole on my tummy that looks like a frog
4. I love lavender roses.
5. I can spell almost any word...go ahead try me
6. I don't drive
7. Ive been married twice to the same man.
8. I was born near Seattle Washington.
9. I was student body vice president of the University I went to.
10. I hate all things powdery
11. I have a lazy eye.
12. I have been to Greece.
13. I do not have any living Grandparents
14. I love to eat California rolls
15. I once worked as a sux chef for a famous chef in Alaska.
16. I never dated a civilian until I was 23
17. I am afraid of the dentist.
18. I have one gigantic earlobe... the other one is "normal"
19. I was in labor with my daughter for over 24 hours.
20. I think raw cookie dough is gross.
21. I went to an alternative high school.
22. I have 47 first cousins. (I counted).
23. I love everything about Christmas.
24. I can memorize things easily.
25. I know how to roast coffee beans.
26. I have had the same best friend for over 20 years.
27. I like dark chocolate the best.
28. I love bookstores.
29. I cant do math.
30. I love Thai iced tea.
31. I have been a bridesmaid 5 times.
32. I hate being late.. and people who are habitually late.
33. I love eating at "The Melting Pot"
34. I am allergic to codeine and doxycycline.
35. I have been to Italy.
36. I almost died in Mexico once.
37. I own a Chinese pug.
38. I once passed out in a traffic median at the airport in Budapest Hungary.
39. I rode my first roller coaster ever when I was 28.
40. I dropped out of bible school.
41. I almost joined the airforce once, but I didn't feel like losing that much weight.
42. I was on the toilet when the plane I was on landed once.
43. I have been to the most northern point in the united states.
44. I hate over ripe fruit.
45. I have been to the Vatican.
46. I like reality TV.
47. I know how to do advanced CPR.
48. I hate skiing.
49. I spent 20 years in Alaska.
50. I have had mono.
51. I have been in a bar fight.
52. I can sing passably well.
53. I have spoken on the senate floor in Juneau Alaska.
54. I have touched a moose.
55. I have never seen a picture of one of my grandfathers.
56. I have never been arrested.
57. I can make really really good soup.
58. I once applied to be on CBS's "Big Brother"
59. I think my father is handsome.
60. I once had to take the dentures out of a dead woman's mouth.
61. I gag when I brush my teeth.
62. I have spent the night in a Romanian orphanage.
63. I have drank beer in Germany.
64. I once met Chuck Norris.
65. I have almost no toenail on my left pinkie toe.
66. I have ridden in an ambulance.
67. I was the top seller for 6 months in a row at Harbor Freight Tools.
68. I cry when I watch "Armageddon" every single time.
69. I met my husband online.
70. I have eaten cow stomach soup.
71. I had read the bible cover to cover by the time I was 12.
72. I like to wake up in the middle of the night ... just so I can go back to sleep.
73. I love to eat warm French bread and cheese.
74. I have driven across the country 3 times.
75. I hate my husbands ex wife.
76. I like coffee.
77. I had one of my recipes published on allrecipes.com
78. I prefer Pepsi to coke.
79. I can read really fast.
80. I hate the smell of fried eggs.
81. I love history books
82. I like to crochet, but I hate to knit.
83. I have been to Disney World twice. And Ill probably go as often as I can.
84. I have touched a live squid.
85. I have seen the Aurora Borealis.
86. I can draw quite well.
87. I once served coffee to the Lt. Governor of Alaska.
88. I saw the local TV news weather man at Walmart today.
89. I wear flip flops all year round.
90. I have competed in Ballroom dance.
91. I love the smell of diesel exhaust.
92. I have had a cold on the same day (Christmas Day) for 3 years running.
93. I have ridden a horse on the beach in Mexico.
94. I like red apples, but not green ones.
95. I put lemon in my Pepsi.
96. I hate pantyhose.
97. I hate almost all boiled food.
98. I once rode a ski lift to the top of a mountain and was too afraid to ski down.
99. I have hairy toes.
100. I love winter.

3 comments:

Brian Rhodes said...

I LOVE Big Brother. I wouldn't mind being on it but I'm too self-conscious. "I have 47 first cousins. (I counted)."--Okay, your family has GOT to find something else to do as an extra-curricular activity.

Also, the simple fact that you typed all of that stuff.....girl, you got too much time on your hands.

Michele said...

101. I type 50 wpm.

Brian Rhodes said...

Shave dem toes, shave dem toes!!!!! LOL