Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Diary of a Mad Black Woman Movie review ect


my little man

This is dalton.. he is my little companion. Isnt this picture just toooo cute? I was dying from his cuteness and had to share the love.

Tonights dinner menu- Hamburger Helper Cheesburger Macaroni, red jello with pears in it, collard greens

Diary of a Mad Black Woman- Tyler Perry, Shammar Moore, Kimberly Elise

This movie was just ok... Friends had given it rave reviews... I dont see what the fuss was about? There are a few good scenes.It was passable as friday night entertainment from Netflix, but id have been sad if Id seen it in the theater.
The message was good.. just ok... and I really thought that things got a little bizer after helen threw her husband in the tub. Wierd wierd wierd.

No comments: