Thursday, December 15, 2005

Steven's Seven Things

Noramlly I wouldnt post emails from Steven.. but this made me smile. So here you go.


Seven Books I love:
Tony Stewart, In the Fast Lane
Chyna Biography
Lita Biography
Harry Potter
Hardy Boy Mysteries
Lowrider Magazine
Romeo & Juliet
Seven Movies I like:
Convoy
Biker Boys
Armageddon
Friday Series
Harry Potter
Fast & Furious
X-men
Seven things I say most often:
I'm hungry
You wantto
Damn
Jasmin, bring me something to drink
Dalton pick up the cookies
It's hot
Who put the butterball turkey in the bed with us! (LOL)
Seven Things Sexy about my mate:
Her Beautiful Smile
The way that she has taken Jasmin as her own
How she likes to take bubble baths
The way she cooks things even though she doesnt care for them
The way she pulls her covers up and snuggles in the bed while she is sleeping
Her eyes
The way she reads all the time
Seven Things I can (will) not do
Consturction work
Clean fish
Cook with out messing up alot of dishes
I will let u know when i find the rest
Seven Guilty Pleasures
Maccaroni and cheese
Zaxbys
LowRider Magazine
Sneaking "treats into the buggy when Michele grocery shops
text twist on YAHOO
NASCAR
Wrestling
Seven Things to do before i die:
Go to Alaska with Michele
Take a cruise
Go to Disney world as many times as possible
Travel over seas
Put my girls thru college
Have a Corvette
Make sure Michele has all she wants and needs

1 comment:

Brian Rhodes said...

I'll bet this did make you smile. Half of it is about YOU! Mate's are great for self esteem boosts, unless they don't like you, LOL.