Sunday, December 25, 2005

God Bless Us Every One


thank god its over


This is a picture of my dad... ha ha huh? It made ME laugh anyway.

We had a wonderful christmas. The girls got a haul as usual. Things were tight as far as steven and I .. but I did manage to sneak in a wireless keyboard and mouse for our PC. Kind of a gift for both of us. Hopefully all the checks will clear :) (Just kidding) I keep telling myself its just money... we'll make some more. I didnt worry about it to much since our anniversary is coming up. We always try to get away just a little and spend some time just us, even if its just to the beach. I cant wait, we need a break.

I got the cool Magic bullet blender from tv from my parents. I tried it out and it works pretty good. Made a good smoothie... if I were the drinking kind.. wich I am not (any more) Id be making Vodka slushes and pina coladas right now. After next week with all 6 kids present... I may be the drinking kind again. I'll keep you posted. I want to watch the TV informercial again so I can get neato ideas to use it for. I also got a pancake griddle and some pampered chef spatulas.. I like to cook, are you catching the theme there?

We missed my sister all day long,I kept wondering what she was doing and if she was missing us as much.She spent the day with our Aunt and cousins. So I knew she was in good hands.I did well and didnt cry all day until after dinner and I was thinking how fun it would be to play a game or something, and then realizing that there wasnt enough people without Tina. I did well to hide it from Mom though, and pretended I was sleeping. :(

Steven had to spend some time helping a friend by running the fireworks stand at his job for him.. they will pay him some for it, so that will be nice. Although things arent as desperate as they were before the unemployment insurance kicked in. So we ate dinner wth out him.

The kids played with my parents and thier new toys. And Jasmin's egg donor mother showed her face. I wont bore you with my rantings about her again.. it's getting old, even for me. Im tired of hating her. Its more effort than she is worth. She did get Jasmin a cute outfit and an MP3 player. Although I think we will return that and let jas pick out something she can use. She already has a PSP that can do that, and the MP3 player seems lame beside that.

This afternoon we got busy and took down the decorations. We decorate so early that by Christmas day, I am more than ready to get the clutter put away and have a clean house to start the new year with. Steven thinks its a little scrooge-ish to want to take the tree down so fast. But with such a small place I need to be as clutter free as possible.

This week I will start at one end of the place and clean forward. I got the livingroom tackled mostly today. Ill have Steven reprganize the cds and dvds and I'll do some bigtime dusting. If I get REALLY ambitious we'll clean the livingroom rug with my Dad's steamer.. but with so many kiddos running in and out it may have to wait till later in the spring. If he is home we'll probably work on the yard some and even wash some windows. If I can talk Dad into getting his pressure washer fired up that is...Im not into a ladder and some windex thank you very much.
Its making me tired just thinking about it... off to bed.

1 comment:

Michele said...

hmm I was rereading some old posts and found this comment. how nice. my husbands ex made a comment on my blog.. even better she reads it. Turns out I DO get to tell her what I feel... everyone is allowed to feel what they do..

and a few other things.

1. it isnt a sin to get a tattoo.. and furthermore I got it long before we were that involved in the church.

2. I dont say what I feel to your face for Jasmin's benefit. It isnt healthy for her. My blog is an outlet, no one invited you to read it.

3. I dont dislike you for anything to do with Steven. Its all about how you treat Jasmin as an afterthought.. a second priority.