Friday, December 02, 2005

Another Friday Nite....



Can people who dont have a job feed thier kids fast food for dinner? Even if its a friday night and its been the longest week in history? I think I am entitled to a little finger lickin chickin. Without having to cook it at all. So we did. To heck with the light bill... actually not, but it would be fun if we could huh?

We also took the kids to the parade in Latta. That's two parades in as many days. Dalton is going to think that people should walk down the street waving all the time. It was kinda fun. Definatly colder today than yesterday though. I did see these people that I used to work for. I kept thier kids one wierd disjointed summer. She was on maternity leave and they were home on and off, Its odd to babysit when the parents are at home. Anywho, my point is, when she had her baby I crocheted this awesome tommy the train blanket for the baby. AND he was wrapped in it when I saw them.. AND she says he carries it everywhere! Somehow that made me feel good... that the gift I made is a cherished item :)

Tommorow the girls are performing at Lake View's Christmas on the Blvd. It should be pretty darn cute. They are wearing cowboy hats (wich I had to look in three stores for) and jeans and doing this little country song. I cant wait.

So anywho.. I am going to make cocoa and help the kids decorate my mom's xmas tree. I might even fill up thier big garden tub and use my portable hot tub wanna be thingee. Steven calls it a "chicken in a pot" because you look like a boiling chicken. Maybe the hot water will help relax me... if not I always have all those pain killers I got from the ER.

ttfn

2 comments:

Brian Rhodes said...

I'm NOT an addict but pain killers can be a wonderful thing! I have problems sleeping so every 3 or 4 months I'll pop one on the night before a day off and sleep like a baby. Valium is my drug of choice. Don't tell the church people, they'll think I'm going to hell. LOL.

P.S. Ain't nothing wrong with eating out!

Michele said...

oooooo Im tellin...

I hear ya. Codiene makes my lips itch.. so I prefer the valium.

if you can go to hell for taking pills... most of the congregation will be there with thier hidden little "prescriptions" no worries hon.