Wednesday, December 28, 2005

official BTS countdown


a whole bunch o youngins

We are officially at T-minus 11 days and counting to BTS. All systems are go.


BTS... thats BACK TO SCHOOL. I am in near meltdown status. The picture above is a decent shot of the children that I am keeping during the winter vacation this year... give or take a child every day. I never know who I may or may not have on any given day. I feel like a drop in laundry... "Do you starch?" No, and furthermore, I cannot promise that your child will survive the day without being bitten, scratched or annoyed. They are likely to spend time in the dreaded "time out chair" and I also will not vouch for the nutrition of the meals they will eat. (we've either had hot dogs or pizza for lunch every single day)There will NOT be crafts, activities, or field trips. (Unless you count the four that I took to walmart yesterday to return some pants Caitlin got that didnt have a button) I realize that this is not an enriching environment.. but what do you want for $10 a day?


heard at my house in the last 5 hours

"STEE nite nite?" (translation? Is steven still asleep?)
YES
"Can we watch Princess diaries 2 AGAIN?"
NO
"Stee nite nite?" (Again Is Steven still asleep?)
YES
"Is it lunch time yet?"
NO
"Stee sh-ow?" (translation? Is Steven in the shower?)
YES
"Is it lunch time yet, and if its not lunch time yet can we watch Princess Diaries 2 again?"
NO
"Stee bye bye?" (translation? Did Steven LEAVE Michele alone with all these kids?)
YES
"Can we watch Princes Daires 2 AGAIN?"
NO
FOR THE LAST TIME TAKE "HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME" OFF THE REPEAT ON THE CD PLAYER
NO YOU CANNOT TAKE THE 200 LB DOG FOR A WALK
NO YOU CANNOT MAKE PRANK CALLS
NO YOU CANNOT MAKE COOKIES (AAAKKK!)
NO ALL OF YOU MAY NOT TAKE A BUBBLE BATH TOGETHER

....

........


get ready for it


.......................


"well then can we watch Princess Diaries 2 again?

silence


.....

............


................

yes

No comments: