Monday, December 19, 2005

ho ho ho

Steven's stupid annoying low life scum waste of cellulite and skin ex wife came to Jasmin's Church contata this weekend.


I know, I know, You are thinking "wow, tell us how you really feel"


What the most awful thing about it all is, She hasnt seen Jasmin since JUNE. nearly 6 months. And then she only came for a few minutes. Saw the play and left before even talking to jasmin.(I saw her in the foyer and she screams across the hall "Tell my baybeee I love her" The only time the southern accent makes me want to hurl is when I hear it off her lips) No hugs, kisses... nothing. Jasmin played it off.. But it made me want to cry. Actually it made me want to kick her greasy headed, non childsupport paying butt. I could feel the MAMA rising in my thoat the whole evening, just knowing she was there and that Id promised not to call the sherrifs dept (there is a warrent for her.. she owes us over $5000 in back CS) I wanted to whack her with my pocketbook and scream at her..

"No!!!! I will NOT tell MY BABY... the baby you only borned from your nasty body that you love her.. BECAUSE IT IS A LIE."

But Im trying to be a christian. When I say that, I mean that I am a christian.. but I am trying to actually emulate christ. But even he got mad.. especially in defense of innocents.. BAH. its hard to do whats right.

In other news.. the kids did a fantastic job on the play. My girls were so pretty, and Jasmin did a fantastic job on her dramas and caitie was perfect.. looked like an angel. They were so pretty it made my heart hurt.

Today I made gingerbread men.. they are so cute. They started out with little faces, but they looked a little deranged. Little little brown freak men with red eyes and smeary smirks. So I licked...err wiped off the faces and made them faceless little brown freaks..

Id post pictures. but I promised Brian no more food pictures.

1 comment:

Brian Rhodes said...

Thank you for that. Those pictures make me want to call Weight Watchers and say, "I QUIT!"