Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Seven Things


Our kids walk all over us.

The picture is just random funny.. but the following is something I saw on someone elses blog and thought it was fun.. if you read mine you gotta leave yours.

Seven Things

Seven Books I Love

1. "The Grapes of Wrath" Stienbeck
2. "Belladonna" Karen Moline
3. "The Belgariad" David Eddings
4. "The Little House Books" Laura Ingalls Wilder
5. "The Joy of Cooking" Various
6. "The Chronicles of Narnia" CS Lewis
7. "I know Why The Caged Bird Sings"

Seven Movies I Love

1. "My Life"
2. "The American President"
3. "Lilo and Stitch"
4. "For the Boys"
5. "Anne of Green Gables Series"
6. "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"
7. "Breakfast at Tiffany's"

Seven Things I Say Most Often

1. "Umm how 'bout No?"
2. "HOLY HELL!"
3. "No way Jose"
4. "You think?"
5. "Stupidhead"
6. "Dalton, we dont BITE!!!"
7. "hieneee!"

Seven Things Sexy About My Mate

1. Black hair, blue eyes. enough said
2. he lets me sleep in two days a week
3. he ignores me when I say nasty things under my breath about his ex and/or mother
4. He loves my daughter like his own.
6. he calls me "beautiful" every single day
7. he means it

Seven Things I can (will) not do

1. touch cornstarch
2. buy my children cell phones
3. eat "chitlings"
4. run unless something ugly is chasing me
5. wear spandex
6. learn a foriegn language
7. name a baby something outlandish

Seven Guilty Pleasures

1. Pork rinds
2. Martha Stewart
3. Italian musicians (DEAN MARTIN)
4. Bubble baths
5. Disney World
6. Almond lattes
7. Smoked salmon and cream cheese on bagels

Seven Things to do before I die

1. Travel to Morroco
2. trace my geneology
3. take my kids camping in Alaska
4. get my drivers license back
5. get the Gold level romantic Animal Lodge Disney vacation for a week with Steven
6. lose 150 lbs
7. see the autumn colors in new england

2 comments:

Brian Rhodes said...

Seven Books I Love

1. To Kill a Mockingbird
2. The Oath
3-5 Red/Black/White (3 books by Dekker)
6-? All the Left Behind books (14 so far)

Seven Movies I Love
1. ET
2. Titanic
3. Sister Act 1 and 2
4. The Preacher's Wife
5. Dead Poet's Society
6. Finding Forrester
7. All 3 Lord of the Rings

Seven Things I Say Most Often

1. Ah Ah...Jesus Ain't in that!
2. I will CUT you!
3. You don't play unless you pay
4. Praise Je-da Besus
5. Halleloooojhah!
6. OOO, no she didn't!
7. What's up cracker!

Seven Things Sexy About My Mate

This could get X-rated so I'll keep it to myself.

Seven Things I can/will not do:
1. Walk through the snake section of the zoo
2. Hit/Cheat/Lie to my wife
3. Eat liver...yuck!
4. Wear leather pants
5. Can't think of anymore right now
6.
7.

Seven Guilty Pleasures
1. Food
2. Food
3. Food
4. LONG NAPS
5. Sleeping late
6. Food
7. Food

Seven Things to do before I die
1. Go to Italy, Greece, Hawaii
2. Write a book
3. Make a CD recording
4. Donate a large amount of money to a worthy cause
5. Have kids
6. Lose 125 lbs
7. Knock out Jesse Jackson

The_Sphinx said...

Seven Books I love
1.The Divine Comedy
2.Harry Potter Books
3.All the Drizzt Books By R.A. Salvatore
4.Any thing by margret weissand tracy hickman in the dragonlance series
5.The iliad
6.Any of the nancy roberts ghost of the carolinas books
7.Ghost exploring the other side by katherine ramsland
8. sorry i had to have 8 for the kushiel series by jaqueline carey
9.the hitchhikers guide by douglas adams

Seven Movies I love.
1.Practical Magic
2.The Princess Bride
3.Labrinyth
4.Grease 1 and 2
5.All three lord of the rings pictures.
6.The Corpse Bride
7.All the star wars movies
8.can't leave out harry potter
9.steel magnolias
10. monty python and the search for the holy grail
ok i over did it i love movies

Seven things i say most often.
1.And thats how we learned our lesson.
2.if i am a child you know what that makes you,a pervert and i'll be damn if i am gonna stand here and be lectured by a pervert.
3.God Hates fat people
4.I believe i said good day
5.people like you are the reason people like me need medication.
6.silence is golden but duct tape is silver
7.do or do not there is no try

Seven sexy things about my mate.
1.her voice
2.her eyes
3.the way she laughs at all my stupid jokes
4.the way she lets me sing even though i can't carry tune in a bucket
5.the way she sees the best in me when i only see the worse
6.her lips
7.her wicked sense of humor


7 things i can/will not do.
1.ride a roller coaster
2.say a good thing about george bush
3.drugs
4.say no to a pretty girl
5.say no to a cute child
6.Drive during tourist season with out cursing
7.live with out my children


Seven Guilty Pleasures.
1.Sonics
2.Wendys
3.Mcdonalds
4.chinese
5.Japanese
6.Hardeezs
7.Waffle house

7 things to do before i die
1.Make an indie film and submit it to the sundance film festival
2.Publish a book
3.Visit the orient
4.Stay at vlad the impalers castle.
5.Make things right with any one i have ever hurt.
6.Capture a specter on camera
7.Visit outer space.