Sunday, July 02, 2006

appron strings

Thing two is making me crazy. This week she will be attending sleep away church camp. I drop her off Tuesday and she'll be there until friday at 9 am.THREE nights away. She is so exited. Every few minutes she makes this little squeal and does this little dance.Making a sound that sounds somthing like "imsoexcitedIcantwaittogotocamp" at pitches not formerly known to be human voice sounds. She has all of her camp clothes laid out in my livingroom,ready for me to iron and pack in a rollaway suitcase.Yall pray for her counselor!

I, on the otherhand am feeling panic-ish. My baby. The one whom I have not allowed to be babysat by anyone other than close family.The one whom I puked everyday for 9 mos for and went through 30 hours of labor for...is leaving me. I am sad. I know she'll be safe there...heck she wouldnt be going there if I didnt. I know she'll have the time of her life. She'll do all those things I loved at camp, and make friendships she'll treasure her whole life.. but AAAAAAAK. Three nights?


In other news. The weekend went by SO fast. Honestly I spent a lot of it sleeping. I have had a headache since Wednesday. It makes me ill to my stomach and cranky as a bear. My Aunt, who took classes to become a massuse has been working on my back and neck muscles to help them to relax. I took some muscle relaxers that hopefully will have dont the trick.. for now all they are doing is making my typing wonky.

My funeral Team leader thing went off ok. I got to the house and was stared at as I delivered dinner. It was an odd feeling... what do you say.. "uhh sorry your dad died.. here is some chicken. can I have the dishes back on sunday?" Strange southern customs.

1 comment:

Brian Rhodes said...

Breathe girl.....breathe! That child will be fine. You gotta let go sometime. The quicker you learn how the better off you'll be. I'll keep an eye on her and if you really begin to freak out, call me on my cell and I'll hunt her down for you. BREATHE!!!!!!!!