Friday, May 05, 2006

A swift kick in the butt

So,

I had to get over it.Sometimes you just have to have a good cry. Whine in your blog, and then wash your face with cold water, blow our nose, and suck it up soldier. I mean really. You cant go around all wierd and jealous all the time. I still want to have a baby, and Im still sad that we arent preggo yet. BUT You have bad days and good days. Sat was a bad day, today was ok. I went with my cousin to the Dr. She has been having some wierd swelling and cramping. Personally, usually I think she is a little wimpy and whinish. But seems that this is real and her OB is a little worried she might have preterm labor. Not super duper worried, but worried enough to have her in every week until the baby comes.so we have to go back again in a week... and then I think we'll NEED to go shopping and then to get ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery (yay for banana uce cream!!) Anyway. Its not terrible though since She is 33 weeks and a baby born after 28 weeks is viable, and anything after 35 weeks is within normal ranges. ( 38-42 weeks is ideal though) We just gotta keep her pregnant for at least 3 more weeks then everything will be cool. In other news I am speed crocheting a baby aphgan for my other pregnant cousin. She is having a boy.. we actually saw her at the OB in Florence (See why I am a raving jealous lunatic? Babies everywhere!!) Her shower is this Sunday.. so I gotta boogie on it. Miles to go still on it.

No comments: