Tuesday, May 23, 2006

and shepherds kept thier watch by night...

Yup, thats right STILL on baby watch. I think she will just stay in there forever. With the way I am talking you'd think it was ME that was pregnant.

Today is my mama's birthday. Its depressing me. I feel this funky wierdness creeping up on me. Not because its my mother's 55th birthday... but because with the arrival of HER day.. I know that there are only a few short days until MINE.

I am totally dreading my birthday this year.I do not wish to be THIRTY at all. I dont want presents or cake... I just want to go to bed and not wake up all day long. Maybe if I dont get up all day, it wont have happened and I will go on being "young" forever. I cant imagine that so much time has passed. ( Yes, Im whining, But its my blog and I'll whine if I want to)

OR I want a HUGE party where I can eat chocoalte cake and greasy pizza and not have to do the dishes from it.

NAH.. I just want the years I feel like Ive wasted back...and that set of lavendar 400 count egyptian cotton bedsheets I didnt buy tooday.

1 comment:

Brian Rhodes said...

At least I can take comfort in knowing that you'll be getting there first! LOLOL