Tuesday, January 03, 2006

technical difficulties

Our PC crashed. Im not sure how to fix it. It's windows and everytime I turn the thing on it gives me this scary, mean, blue screen that says UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME. And then a whole bunch of other stuff that I dont understand. It instructs me to logg on under "safe mode" and fix whatever is dissagreeing with it... however it wont do it.. noway huh uh no how. It acts like it might.. and then just send me back to the "bad place" It is one very sick machine.

Steven, who knows just enough about software to be dangerous, cant do anything with it either. His ex sister-in-law, our resident computer expert has not returned any of our calls.. it may be because I was kind of rude at xmas.. not totally rude.. just a teeny bit.. and not even to her. Just to Jaime. What did they expect coming to MY house on xmas day RIGHT AT DINNER TIME?

So anywho.. I did not die and I am not mad at anyone.. just technically challenged. lame. I hate it. Especially since I am just now getting into big time vacation planning.

We decieded that since Steven is unemployed, as soon as we get tax refunds back would be a smart time to take a vacation.. take advantage of the time off.. wich is risky. Because we are assuming that he will get a job shortly after we return. Otherwise we we will totally regret spending the money. I dont know what to do.


Ill have more news later... but be warned my blogging will be "spotty" for a while since the only computer access Ihave will be at my mom's.

love to you all :)

No comments: