Thursday, January 26, 2006

literary spillage

I dont really have anything specific to blog today.. nothing profound to say... not even a recipe to tempt my dieting friend with.. so you get random life stuff.

Last night was Pastor Rodney's last wednesday night with the kids. Youd think that they'd have been on best behavior. But not so. They were exceptionally bad. In fact I dont remember them acting out as badly as they did last night in a long time. Sad really. Im sure he will be glad to get gone from them. Makes me a little concerned for the future. Our kids pastor Scott is taking over, planning to make a lot of changes. Im a little nervous about that too. He is all about rules and regulations, and I am afraid that we will lose a lot of our kids if it gets to strict. But themn what kind of ministry are we doing if all we ever get to do is make sure that they arent killing one another, doing drugs on premesis, or worse. Im praying that it will be smoother than I imagine that its going to be.

Thing 2 is acting strangely. She is hungry all the time.. I mean like tapeworm hungry, but as soon as she eats she cries that her tummy hurts. She isnt constipated, and she doesnt want to throw up. But she acts like it really hurts. Im confused. I may have to end up tkaing her to the dr if it doesnt get better.

We talked to steven's ex last night.. it appears that the state has screwed us once again. Her tax refunds are sopposed to be coming to us to catch up back child support, but the way it looks to her tax preparer, nothing was done. They suck. I dont understand why it is so hard for them to understand that a man actually has custody of his child. Its not brain surgery, but there it is. GRRR once again, my vacation chances foiled.

The little man was a wild thing yesterday. He spilled things, he made messes and he threw fits. I was exhausted at the end of the day. I dont remember caitlin being this wild, ever. Mom says not even close. Maybe I want to reconsider my choice to try for another baby? I might get a little boy. they are scary.

1 comment:

Brian Rhodes said...

Boys aren't that bad. Look how I turned out. LOL. Don't worry about Scott. I've talked to him and his main concern is fixing some big problems, i.e. security issues, kids screwing around on campus when they should be going home. Give it a chance.....I don't think it's going to be as bad as you think. Talk to me if you've got some questions or need a sounding board.