Saturday, January 14, 2006

Cheap date day

Its saturday. Our kids are absorbing junk food, second hand smoke, and hours of mindless cable tv cartoons at my Inlaws.. and we have very little money to entertain ourselves..I already cooked a nice breakfast and we spent the morning watching cartoons and relaxing.

I think we will ride to Florence. Visit Books A Millon (our poor excuse for B&N)get some coffees and browse till we are bored or fed up watching people.
And then go the mall so I can go to Bath and Body works. They have a huge sale on this week. All thier antibacterials are 5 for $10.. fantastic deal. YAY.Then maybe eat a late lunch at SONIC.. mmmm cheeseburgers.

then maybe head back to Dillon to see a movie at the movie theatre here in town. since we can see them here for free.. the only thing accaptable playing is "Fun with Dick and Jane" though. So if we decide to see a movie we might splurge and see one in Florence. Matinee for sure though! Ill have to look at the SwampFox Cinemas website to see if anything worth my precious cash is playing.I wish I could talk Steven into seeing "Brokeback Mountain" but he has already informed me that there will be no Gay Cowboys allowed. Stupidhead.

Or I think we have a netflix movie due in the mail today. "Little Black Book." We could come back home snuggle in and watch that. I even think I have some popcorn... ohh and spaghetti for dinner... or maybe we'll do both... ohhhh the options!!

I love kids free saturdays. Hope your weekend is equally as free and wonderful.

No comments: