Monday, January 16, 2006

Grey's Anatomy


Ok. So "Grey's Anatomy" was SO good last night. Dr. Mcdreamy was soo dreamy. Its been a long long time since someone on tv has made me wanna swoon..Lemee tell ya girls.. he is a hottie... mabe a little short for my tastes but nonetheless dreamy. I tried explaining to my hairstylist who "Meredith" was so she could give me that sexy tousled look.. didnt go so well, now I just have perpetual bad hair days.

In case you are like.. um totally from another planet. Grey's is a show on CBS on sunday nights. It is following 5 surgical interns who live and work in in Seattle Washington. It is fab. I really love it.Its sooo much better than ER ever hoped to be... and believe me I LOVED ER. If you ARE in fact from another planet and are not familiar with the show go to www.cbs.com/greysanatomy to get the scoop and then start watchin! Youre really missing out on some of possibly the best stuff on tv. YAY

2 comments:

Brian Rhodes said...

I still think ER is better. Grey's is good though, I'll give you that.

Michele said...

BLAH. ER has gotten so OLD. And they concentrate so much on the medical cases. I need a soap opera :)