Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sombody get the Girl an Umbrella

You know how they say "When it rains it pours."? Well I do not rightly know who "they" are.. but "they" are correct.


We owe the IRS... almost $7000 ($7 bazillion). Shocked? Me too. Thats over half of what we made last year. We got the bill last week.Seems that the State of Alaska has kindly fogiven me my student loan bill. How nice of them right? I wasnt paying it... had no ability to. But they were so sweet and just wiped that bill clean. I knew about this. I did a little happy dance and filed the little letter they sent informing me of thier kindness away.

Stupidheads.


It was taxable income.


I didnt know about that... so I filed our very first joint income tax thingee online last year... I didnt include that information.We got a super nice refund, and went to Disneyworld with it..

Stupid mouse.


So anyway with all that "free" money Alaska gave me. We were in a rich person tax bracket. Lame.

So tommorow we are going to file whats called an OIC. And hope that the very very nice lady/man in the IRS office will like me and steven a lot. And that "they" will agree that since we are living on unemployment and foodstamps that we will be more than totally screwed if we have to come up with $7 bazillion dollars. AND that furthermore we will not be likely able to EVER pay it all off even if we have an "easy low monthly payment" since the IRS has like a 23% interest rate. PRAY folks. I need them to REALLY like me.


That brings us further to the unemployment. Blanton Supplies appealed the payment of Steven's unemploymemnt


Stupidheads

So he has an over the phone hearing on friday. According to the paper they sent there is a possibility that not only could the benefits STOP? We may have to pay back the benefits they have paid us so far. Holy CRAP!!! I say.. since we have like less than no money.. especially since we owe the IRS like $7 bazzillion dollars.

The youth pastor that we work under at the church resigned. He is leaving the end of this month. It doesnt affect us financially at least. But we are really sad... and it creates a bunch of work.. and some very sad teenagers. Its lame.

Our computer is still dead.

Our electric wiring to the kitchen may or may not have been chewed by a mouse/mice.

I hate being a grown up.

1 comment:

Brian Rhodes said...

BREATHE IN........BREATHE OUT.......Girl, I'm praying for you. God's got it all under control and He'll take care of you.