Friday, August 04, 2006

Parade of homes

 

  Posted by Picasa

  Posted by Picasa


  Posted by Picasa


Shannon from Bless Your heart came up with this idea. A bloggy parade of homes. Every week we'll feature a different room of our house.Showing where we live and how... to begin here is our front porch. The one of trees is the view from my door. THe plant beside the door is a Jasmin... I may or may not have a child named that (hee hee) so my husband bought it for me for mothers day. This is our little "for now" home. We are planning a bigger place next year sometime. But for a trailer it is pretty cute. LOVE this game. Enjoy!

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks for playing! You have a great porch! And boy, you sure can tell you live in SC- all that sand!

Sandy said...

I love your place and view. I love to read books about South Carolina. I've been to Charleston and Myrtle Beach and Hilton Head. I just read some of your post and I really like the one about the silver refiner. I'm going to put you in my favorites and come back often to read more!