Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Foodie wannabe day 3

Hang on Brian.. just a few more days :)

Tonight I tried making Manicotti from "almost" scratch. (I didnt make my own noodles) It was tasty.. like a really gloppy and badly constructed lasagna. I have no idea what I did that made it all fall apart. But it did. Luckily it all goes to the same place. Im not even going to include the recipe.. since obviously it isnt a good one. Maybe I'll try again next time riccotta cheese is on special at bi-lo.

Ever find a product that you just LOVE? I love soap and bathtime and pretty much anything having to do with warm water and me being in it. BUT, I am out of my favorite body soap. It is making me SAD. I use Johnson and Johnsons Moisture wash with the amber/tan label(there is a scent with pink in the label..but it doesnt smell as good)I cant find it ANYWHERE. It has a pleasing yet mild scent.. and believe me with Steven's allergies? When I find one that pleases both of us I hang on to it..Bath and Body Works makes one he can pretty much handle (Moonlight Path) but I get sick of the same ole same ole.If you see some J&J let me know? I hate when I find something really good and the company discontinues it. GRRR

1 comment:

Brian Rhodes said...

Sorry about the Manicotti but I am thankful I was spared the pictures. This diet thing is killing me. I almost fell off the wagon last night.......truth be told, I did cheat a little and hang both legs over the side with an unneccessary piece of left over pizza. Help me LORD!

P.S. Have you ever thought of taking those individual pieces of caramel and sticking them in the middle of your cookie before you cook them. That way when you bite into them you get a nice gooey surprise..........Help me Lord. Diet diet diet!!!!!!