Friday, August 18, 2006

Bloggy Parade of Homes week 3

  Posted by Picasa


This is my dining "room"... well actually its the section of my kitchen in wich the dining table is resident. My kitchen is done in a coca cola motif and it spills into the dining area too. The flowers in the coke pitcher are silks that we used in the centerpieces at my wedding reception and the dried corsages are ones Steven has given me for one reason or another over the years.In case you cant tell I live in an old refurbished trailer house. It is a 1978 model and in pretty unique. You step up three stairs into the kitchen area.. it makes it really interesting and allows for a really high ceiling in the livingroom.I love the BIG window in the dining area and am looking for the right coke themed window treatment. But havent found the right one yet.

Cant wait to see everyones dining rooms!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

That is a great way to display the flowers from your wedding! I like the way the dining area and kitchen are raised up, too. Have you been to the Coca-Cola museum in Atlanta? I haven't but I want to go. I bet you could find some items there if they have a gift shop.

Thumbelina's Mom said...

Very cute! The coke motiffe if fun! Have you looked on e-bay for any coca-cola fabric?

Shannon said...

LOVE your chairs around the table! And I love that Coke pitcher. I agree, you need to go to the Coke museum in Atlanta- worth the trip!