Monday, February 13, 2006

**warning** mooshy super sappy post

Last night's Grey's Anatomy was sooo good (of course it always is) I wont go into the story or anything because I know you all watched it :)

The part that has me thinking is where Meridith tells McDreamy that she cant remember their last kiss... the last moments they were together as a happy couple. She makes the point that you never know that a certain kiss will be the last one.(of course He CAN remember, in great detail, and recounts it so sweetly that she falls for him all over again)

And she's right, you dont. My husband just walked out the door a few minutes ago, and I blew him a kiss and didnt bother to get up and go downstairs to kiss him properly. Will I live to regret that? The fact is, its a possibility. Not a HUGE possibility since he just went accross the street to watch the WWF show that my cousin Tivo'd for him. But still.

I also thought about past relationships and other people in my life who are gone now. The last moments I talked with my grandparents, or a kid in our youth group that commited suicide. The last time I remember being happy with an old boyfriend before things went South. Its funny to think, in that moment, it was just like any other day. Nothing special.

I guess what I am saying is we need to be more careful with our loved ones. Live each moment like it was the last.

2 comments:

The_Sphinx said...

to true and how sweet

Brian Rhodes said...

I agree totally. See you tonight at church!