Wednesday, February 08, 2006

blogging away

This has been a pretty hectic week. Crazy in fact.Mostly because Steven and I have been opperating on very little sleep since Saturday night.

Tanus. (TAY-NUS) is a yellow livered sheepish German Sheppherd puppy who until this week lived in our back yard. He was brought in oringinally as a guard dog But we quickly found out he was a wienee.Tanus is a baby, who barks all night long... and did so ALL night saturday night. I slept mayyybe 1 complete hour. Sunday night, the same thing, monday night, again with the barking, whining and howling. Thankfully last night was the begining of the reign of peace. Tanus has gone to be a "stud dog" with a family member FOREVER. Dont get me wrong. I love our pets, and I was sypathetic to Steven who got a little tearey eyed to watch his companion be driven away (to a FARM with room to run and play, wild animals to chase, and FEMALES who actually want his attentions.. I mean cmon its like big masculine doggie heaven) BUT THANK YOU GOD TANUS IS GONE. I slept sooo well last night in beautiful peaceful silence.

Today our lack of finance caught up with us. I am begining to get that "ohhh Lord pease tell me where the money for these bills is coming from" feeling again. Our insurances are due in 2 weeks. And then Thing 2 called from the elementary school. Her SHOES were pinching her feet and she was hobbling around (according to a slightly amused teacher.. I didnt think it was very funny at all)I am aware that it is time to buy both Things One and Two spring/summer clothes and shoes. Thing two especially is starting to look "raggedy". She has grown a LOT this school year and has gone up TWO shoe sizes since I last bought shoes for her.Daddy went to Wallyworld and bought her some tennis shoes and took them to her. (everyone say AWWW)I was so embarassed. Its the first time that my child has needed something and I truely could not provide it for her. I was hoping that she could hold out for just a couple more weeks until what little tax refund we are getting this year gets here. I know that it rested pretty heavy on Steven since he refused to discuss it. It'll work out. God knows the need as well or better than I do.My pride is being spanked pretty soundly though

No comments: