Saturday, February 04, 2006

Overtime

Last night was our first "overtime" with the new rules in place. It was smoooooth. We were able to shut down the street between the family life center and the church and "bull pen" the kids into a specific area. They werent allowed to hang out at thier cars and they didnt run in and out. Everyone that was there had a pretty good time and we had no problems. It was so nice. Parents seemed to appreciate it too. It was nice to leave without worrying about what might happen.

When we were leaving I picked up some of the yellow "police line do not cross" tape and Steven and I wrapped it around My Dad's truck before going to bed last night. HAHA HA HAHA. I havent laughed more in recent days. My cousin woke up at 430 and began to panic and waited till 7 and came over to ask what had happened in Daddy's truck Daddy assumed it was another cousin being silly and he ranted and raved all morning about that stupid kid and how he was gonna light him up with the beebee gun when he came again.. Steven and I laughed the whole morning about it.. Finally we gave in and tol that it had been us.. only now I am afraid we have begun a war.. I'll be watching my back for the next few weeks for sure :)

No comments: