Thursday, October 05, 2006

"What does this mean Meredith?"

Tonight was the season premiere of my most favorite show in the telesphere. ( telesphere: everything that is on television.. a word I heard on MSNBC this morning. YAY ME)

Grey's Anatomy is all new tonight. Sexy, smart with just a little bit of medical stuff to keep me interested. The characters are intense, but they seem real, like this stuff could actually happen to some medical interns in Seattle. It also leaves me thinking all the time.love that.

Basically it was great and everything that I expect out of the show We were left with a couple cliffhangers last season and with the death of a major character. I think had we had to wait all summer to know that he died.. I would have been really really mad.

One thing bothers me though. She slept with him.. HE IS MARRIED.. yet she did it. Before she knew he was married it wasnt like that.. she didnt know.. it was only adulterous on his part .She was all pissed at him for it.. But NOW? She is as bad as he was. She did to addison what Addison did to Derek. BLARGH. Does that make it ok? nah.

In the end she is still between her two beaus.. what a hard life eh? hmmm Should I do Patrick Dempsey or Chris Odonnell?

No comments: