Thursday, October 05, 2006

"nobody is feeling me up!!"

No.. that is not an invitation.

Tonights Greys Anatomy was great as usual.. I realize I gush about this show.. I know I know.. yeah yeah yeah get over it.

So the show opens with TAHDAH.. OMG Meredith in bed with BOTH MCDREAMYs. GAH! I hate that girl who gets to be in bed with Patrick Dempsey AND Chris ODonell AND get paid a zillion dollars for it? BLAH... I never get two cute guys in my bed and I change poopy diapers all day. Somewhere I went wrong.

The teaser at the end of the show really left me a little worried. Is Meredith pregnant? I think that this would be a FATAL writing error for them. That particular story line is so old. YICK.

Not to much else is going on. Steven's days off were very concentrated this pay period so he is on a 6 day stretch with no days off.. it sucks. But at least the shifts are varied so he can be really tired all of the time.

Yall know anyone who wants to buy a 1994 chevy lumina with major engine trouble? HA! For now its killing grass in our yard. Im hoping someone will need parts or whatever and we can sell it somehow.. at least get a little cash out of it.

I decorated for Halloween today. SHUT UP.. that is if you have opinions about Halloween as a holiday. Its fun and the kids like it.. and I didnt use any witches. Just tons of pumpkins. I like pumpkins. We are still in discussion about costumes for this year.. ha.. sounds a lot like last year at this time. We vacilated between ideas right up until the night of trick or treat. Thing Two wants to be a "china girl" Im not really that sure what that means.. she wants a red silk dress and her hair "up" and red lipstick. I dont know where I will come up with a red silk dress by then... anyone going to china?

Thing One is thinking about going as "Abbie" from NCIS.. you know all goth and cutsie in fishnets and lots of black. Its only one night and I will keep the sex appeal to a minimum. However, Steven, who has a really unhealthy attraction to the character is all freaked out by it.. (he wants her).. yeah its ok with me. We all gotta dream.. I figure if she ever comes along and wants him? He can have her.. as long as I can have Patrick Dempsey! He says if Thing One dresses as the character he wont be able to look at Abbie as sexy anymore.. Awwww poor baby. But I guess I can try to talk her into something a little less racy..I wouldnt want to de-sexy-ify his dream girl.. because after all.. what would life be if I couldnt imagine that Chris Odonell would bring ME homemade strawberry ice cream in the middle of the night.?

1 comment:

Brian Rhodes said...

Okay, I updated and I KNOW you've got opinions about what I've written. Take a trip to Brianland and leave a comment. LOL. I hope things are well. By the way, did you decorate for Halloween or the Fall. We decorate in the fall with pumpkins and the corn and those flowers that I can never remember the name of.

Holla!