Saturday, June 24, 2006

home again home again.

I am back. We had a really great week. Camp was exactly as I remembered it. Little sleep and wide open all day long, only to have little sleep again. PHEW! I am not as young as I used to be. I rarely feel it. BUT wow. It took it out of me for sure! But honestly? If I weren't working? Id go back again next week! (I know I am a glutton for punishment)

Steven missed me.. and I really really missed him. Poor baby has pink eye really really bad. In fact he was sent home from his first week at work because he was oozing green stuff. (ew) We also lost a big chunk of the oak in our yard in a storm. Thankfully it just fell on the porch swing and nothing was damaged. Just knocked power off and reset the AC to 80 degrees so steven and the babies had one hot night.

A baby that I had been keeping, who's mother lost her joba few weeks ago, is back in my care. YAY! Means a little more money each week.. But should prove for interesting days when I start keeping tootsie. ( my cousin's baby Emma) But that isnt for another 2 weeks. So I'll be able to get everyone off and back from camp and my house back in order before I have six kdis from ages 2 mos -11 years to deal with.

I'll have something more meaningful to write about next time.. maybe ;)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Holy cow! 6 kids in one house all day? I'd have to be heavily medicated!

cmhl said...

oh no,,, pink eye is miserable... ugh...