Friday, September 01, 2006

Bloggy Parade of homes bathrooms!

 



In this weeks parade of homes we are showcasing our bathrooms.This is our master bath and I didnt realize it, but photographing a bathroom that size (teensie tinesie) is quite difficult. The angles dont allow for any sort of continuity. You cant tell that my theme really flows and it isnt so odd. I like our bathroom. The theme is dragonflies and I have had fun collecting them. I love the mosiac picture frames on the back of the toilet.. although I have yet to find an appropriate picture to go in them.. whos face do you put on the back of the pooper?

The other mosiac things I have in there are the garden stepping stones. I know they belong in the garden, but they were so cute I threw them up on the wall.
Cant wait to see how everyone else managed to photograph thier bathroom! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I like the colors you have in there. I had the same problem with our small bathrooms of taking the pictures.

Shannon said...

ooh I love the colors of your bathroom- and all the dragonfly stuff. So pretty!